Saturday, July 14, 2007

Greetings from Guatemala!

Well, here we are on Saturday morning checking email while my parents watch little G for awhile. He has changed a lot since we last saw him at 2 weeks old. He is definitely awake more often and loves to watch tv. He pays attention to colorful items, sounds and smiles a lot. To say that he is the light of our lives does not really do it justice. Gabriel is the best thing that has ever happened to Greg and I.

We do not look forward to 3pm on Monday when we have to hand him back to his foster mother, but we know he is very well taken care of. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers around 5pm EST on Monday because I know it will not be easy. I have made sure to take a lot of pictures to capture all his cute and adorable moments so that I can relive them a lot once we get back home. Until Monday afternoon, we will continue to cover him in lots of hugs and kisses so that he knows his mommy and daddy love him very much.

6 comments:

Kylie's Mommy said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Maddie's Mom said...

I will be praying for you all tomorrow. I know how hard it is to let him go again. Take care. Can't wait to see pictures of your cutie pie.

mesa said...

I'm excited to hear all about your trip. I will be thinking of you today and will say prayers. I'm glad you can take more memories back with you. xo lots of love!

Amy said...

Oh Maria, you've been on my mind! I cant wait to see the pictures and hear all about it! Lots of love! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Maria, I just got your e-mail -- all of you are in my prayers today.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and your family...best wishes for a easy return...
KTRMeadow- Kathy