Wednesday, August 6, 2008

****Name THAT Dog!**** - UPDATED

8/11/08 - Name has been chosen: Dog will continue with the name, Branson. I suggested Phoenix, but apparently that didn't cut it. Branson, it is.
My in-laws recently adopted a gorgeous 2 year old, Labrador and are in search of a name. He is currently named Branson right now as he was rescued from the floods in Branson, Missouri and rescue workers named him that. But they are not going to keep that name. Names not to suggest because they have already been held by previous dogs: Doc, Dakota, Thor, Freckles, Pups, Shannon (male dog), Riley, Duke, Tino, Rocky, Zeke, Lucky, Fluffy, Lexie, Alfie, Tillie, Taz and Reeces. Anything else is fair game, as long as it's a male name. :-)


Please post your suggestions in the comments by this Saturday at which point a decision will be made. I will post the final name.


Thank you!!

5 comments:

kristy said...

Mo
Chase
Kory
Max

Anonymous said...

Riley

Kathy Ray said...

Quince - since he's #15 on the list
Hondy - Hond pronc (Huund) Dutch for Dog
Fred - my 1st pet
Marlon or Brando/Branson

p.s. he's cute!!!

Amy said...

Hunter or Charlie!!

Anonymous said...

Am I too late?

I like:
Murphy :)
Charlie
Mason (my parent's dog)
Judd (my parent's dog)
Parker
I think Chase was a good one
Max
Sam