Yes, we feared Monday night that Gabriel *might* have swallowed the antenna to Greg's cell phone. So we called the doctor and off we went to the ER. Scary, scary place. Thankfully, five hours and one x-ray later, it was determined he had not swallowed the antenna. So we are thinking maybe one of the dogs did. Here are two pics I took with my cell phone while at the ER - one is in the waiting room and the other is Gabriel just hamming it up on the stretcher. That child doesn't look like he swallowed a cell phone antenna, heh?