Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to work...


Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple days, but Gabriel and I have been getting used to me working from home. I started back on Monday. So far so good. I honestly cannot complain. Gabriel is such a great baby. We have a lot of one on one time during the day and then daddy comes home around 5:30pm to help me out.

I promise to take some pictures of his nursery. It's just hard for me to do this while it's just me at home since I have to keep my eyes on him 24/7. It only takes seconds for him to get into trouble and find himself in some predicament. I will try and get around to taking them tonight. Thanks for being so patient for those pix.

3 comments:

Kylie's Mommy said...

He is such a happy boy!
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Loo said...

I love this picture of him in the bath!

Loo

mesa said...

cute picture! Hi Gabriel!! I know you are talking to me about those nursery pics- I will stop bugging you :) LOL!! xoxo