Saturday, December 1, 2007

GC Bound!

Well, everyone, we are Guate City bound today!! I will try and blog a little bit while we are there. But don't worry, there will be a ton of pictures once we get back! I simply cannot believe we are on our way to picking up our son and bringing him home - for good!

Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts, well wishes, emails, and calls during this journey. They have absolutely meant the world to me.

Next time you see pictures, Gabriel will be in our arms!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip!! Can't wait to see pictures of Gabriel and hear all about his time at home!!

mesa said...

yay!! I am thinking of you guys constantly right now! So excited that Gabriel will be with his mommy and daddy soon!!
all my love ♥

Anonymous said...

Yayyy! Have a safe trip Maria! I am so excited for you to get him home. I can't wait to see the pictures. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dear Maria & Greg...I can't wait to see that PHOTO!!!

Hugs a blessings... much happiness to your entire family...

Kathy Ray

Anonymous said...

Wow-look at God! Great is His faithfulness unto you! Congratulations to you. I'm looking forward to meeting lil' Gabriel and welcoming him home.

Loo said...

I'm waiting with baited breath to hear anything from you, what an amazing time. God bless!

Loo

Donna said...

You are in my prayers and thoughts. I can't wait until that little man is at home right where he belongs. ♥

Nancy said...

Maria,

Hope you are having a wonderful picku trip! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Nancy (FTC)